Welcome to the Rebonics platform run by Rebonics PTE LTD and its affiliates
(individually and collectively, "Rebonics", "we", "us" or
protect any personal data or personal information of REBONICS PTE LTD Platform Users, including but not
limited to the website and Application, hereinafter referred to as the "Platform".
"Terms & Conditions" and other information listed on the Platform) establishes the basis for
the acquisition, collection, processing, analysis, appearance, disclosure, and/or all forms of management
related to the data or information that the User provides to REBONICS PTE LTD or that REBONICS PTE LTD
collects from the User, including the User's personal data, both when the User registers on the
Platform, accesses the Platform, or uses the services on the Platform (hereinafter referred to as
By accessing and/or using our service, the User declares that each User data is
correct and valid data, and the User gives approval to REBONICS PTE LTD to obtain, collect, store, manage
IF YOU DO NOT CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AS DESCRIBED IN THIS
- User Data Acquisition and Collection
- Use of Data
- Disclosure of User Personal Data
Choices and Transparency
and Deletion of Information
- User Data Acquisition and Collection
REBONICS PTE LTD collects
User data with the aim of processing User transactions, managing and expediting the process of using the
Platform, as well as other purposes as long as permitted by the applicable laws and regulations. The
User data collected is as follows:
- Data submitted independently by the User, including but not limited
to data submitted when the User:
- Fills in personal data when the User performs payment transaction
activities through the Platform, including the user name, address e-mail, telephone number, address,
- Create or update an account, including user name, email address,
phone number, password, address, photo, and others;
- Contacting us, including through chat features and other customer
- Complete a survey sent by or on behalf of REBONICS PTE LTD;
- Interact with other Users through message features, product
discussions, reviews, ratings and so on;
- Using services on the Platform, including detailed transaction data,
including the type, amount and/or description of the product or service purchased, delivery address,
payment channel used, transaction amount, transaction date and time, and other transaction
- Fill in payment data when the User performs payment transaction
activities through the Platform, including but not limited to bank account data, credit cards, virtual
accounts, instant payments, internet banking, retail outlets; and/or
- Use features that require access permission on the User's
- Data recorded when the User uses the Platform, including but not
- Real or approximate location data such as IP address, Wi-Fi
location, geo-location, and so on;
- Data in the form of time from each User activity, including
registration activities, logins, transactions, and so on;
- User preferences or usage data, including User interactions in using
the Platform, saved choices, and selected settings. The data is obtained using cookies, pixel tags and
similar technologies that create and maintain a unique identifier;
- Device data, including the type of device used to access the
Platform, including hardware model, operating system and version, software, IMEI number, file name and
version, language selection, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, serial number, device
movement information, and/or cellular network information;
- Data records (logs), including records on servers that receive data
such as device IP addresses, access dates and times, application features or pages viewed, application
work processes and other system activities, browser type, and/or Platforms or third-party services you
use before interacting with the Platform.
- Data obtained from other sources, including:
- Our business partners who help us in developing and providing
services on the Platform to Users, including payment service providers, logistics or courier partners,
Platform infrastructure, and other partners.
- Our business partners where Users create or access our accounts,
such as social media services, or Platforms/applications that use our APIs or those used by us;
- Financial service providers, including but not limited to credit
rating agencies or credit rating agencies (LPIP);
- Marketing service providers;
- Generally available sources.
- We may combine data obtained from these sources with other data in
- Use of Data
We may use all or part of the data obtained and collected from Users as mentioned
in the previous section for the following matters:
- Processing all forms of requests, activities or transactions made by
Users through the Platform, including for the purpose of sending products to Users.
- Providing features to provide, realize, maintain and improve our
products and services, including:
- Offering, obtaining, providing, or facilitating marketplace
services, insurance, financing, loans, or other products through the Platform or email;
- Carry out internal activities required to provide services on the
Platform, such as solving software problems, bugs, operational problems, conducting data analysis,
testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage trends and activities.
- Assisting Users when communicating in the Chat Feature, including
- Check and resolve User problems;
- Direct User inquiries to Customer Service officers on appropriate
Chat features to resolve problems; and
- Supervise and improve Customer Service responses on the Chat
- Contacting Users via email, letter, telephone, fax, and others,
including but not limited to assisting and/or completing the transaction process or problem solving
- Use information obtained from Users for research, analysis, product
development and testing purposes to improve the security and security of services on the Platform, as
well as develop new features and products.
- Inform Users regarding products, services, promotions, studies,
surveys, news, latest developments, events and others, both through the Platform and through other
media. We may also use this information to promote and process contests and sweepstakes, award prizes,
and serve relevant advertisements and content about our services and its business partners.
- Monitor or investigate suspicious transactions or transactions that
are indicated to contain elements of fraud or violations of the Terms and Conditions or applicable legal
provisions, as well as take necessary actions as a follow-up to the results of monitoring or
investigating the transaction.
- In certain circumstances, we may need to use or disclose User data
for law enforcement purposes or to fulfill applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including in
the event of a dispute or legal process between the User and REBONICS PTE LTD.
- Disclosure of User Personal Data
We guarantees that there is no sale, transfer, distribution or loan of your
personal data to other third parties, without your permission, except in the following cases:
- Disclosure of User data is required to partners or other third
parties who help us in providing services on the Platform and processing all forms of User activities on
the Platform, including processing transactions, payment verification, product delivery, and
- We may provide relevant information to business partners in
accordance with the User's agreement to use the services of business partners, including other
applications or platforms that have integrated APIs or their services, or business partners with whom we
has collaborated to deliver promotions, contests, or services that specifically
- It requires communication between our business partners (such as
logistics providers, payments, etc.) and Users in terms of resolving obstacles and other matters.
- We may provide relevant information to vendors, consultants,
marketing partners, research firms or similar service providers.
- Users contact us through public media such as blogs, social media,
and certain features on the Platform, communications between Users and us may be publicly
- We may share User information with its subsidiaries and affiliates
to help provide services or perform data processing for and on behalf of REBONICS PTE LTD.
- We can share User data or information needed for creditworthiness to
credit rating agencies or bureaus or Credit Information Management Agencies (LPIP).
- We discloses User data in an effort to comply with legal obligations
and/or legitimate requests from law enforcement officials.
- Cookies are small files that will automatically take place on the
User's device that performs the function of saving User preferences and configurations while
visiting a Platform.
- These cookies are not intended to be used when accessing other data
that the User has on the User's computer, other than what the User has agreed to submit.
- Although the User's computer device will automatically accept
cookies, the User can make the choice to make modifications through the User's browser settings,
- We use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest features. The data
we obtain from these features, such as age, gender, User interests and others, will be used for the
development of the Platform and our content. If you don't want your data to be tracked by Google
Analytics, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
- We may use the features provided by third parties in order to
improve our services and content, including the adjustment and presentation of advertisements to each
User based on interests or visit history. If you don't want ads to be shown based on those
adjustments, then you can set them through your browser.
- User Choice and Transparency
- Mobile devices in general (iOS, Android, etc.) have settings so that
our application cannot access certain data without the consent of the User. The iOS device will notify
the User when the application first requests access to the data, while the Android device will notify
the User when the application is first loaded. By using the application and providing access to the
- After the sale and purchase transaction through the marketplace is
successful, the Seller and the Buyer have the opportunity to provide an assessment and review of each
other. This information may be publicly viewable with the User's consent.
- Users can access and change information in the form of email
addresses, phone numbers, date of birth, gender, list of addresses, payment methods, and bank accounts
through the Settings feature on the Platform.
- Users can withdraw from information or notifications in the form of
bulletins, reviews, product discussions, private messages, or private messages from Admins sent by us
through the Settings feature on the Platform. We can still send messages or emails in the form of
transaction descriptions or information related to User accounts.
- To the extent permitted by applicable regulations, Users may contact
us to withdraw consent to the acquisition, collection, storage, management and use of User data. If this
happens, the User understands the consequences that the User cannot use the Platform services or our
- Information Storage and Deletion
We will store User information and can perform deletion in accordance with the
provisions of the applicable legal regulations.
continuing to access and use the Platform services and our other services, the User is deemed to have agreed